0 Behind the scene video


Jag vet inte hur det är med er, men jag älskar behind-the-scene-videos som involverar blommor och/eller uppsättningen av event. Så hittade jag denna video från Lotte and Bloom och tänkte att ni också kanske ville se dessa härliga hängande dekorationer.
Glöm förresten inte att läsa eftertexten...  

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 

I don't know about you, but I love behind-the-scene videos that involve flowers and / or set of events and weddings. So when I found this video from Lotte and Bloom, I thought I had to share this cute video and the stunning hanging decorations with you.
And by the way, don't forget the to read the text in the end ...





Video by lotte & bloom

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar

Tack för din hälsning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
,
,
Blogging tips